My name is Barb Whittenberg and I have been a full-time real estate agent since 1999, helping hundreds of satisfied clients in Oakland County and throughout southeastern Michigan. I have worked through all of the peaks and valleys that our market has seen, including pre and post recession, and I feel that my years of experience have equipped me with all the necessary tools to handle your business effectively.
Prior to beginning my real estate career, I purchased my own first home. That experience was less than pleasant due to a lack of consideration and professionalism on the part of my agent. I am grateful for that chapter, however, because it taught me several valuable lessons. When I decided to become a real estate agent myself, I vowed to always treat people the way I wish I had been treated back then. I made the decision to join the Exact Match Properties Team because the primary focus of the company is to take customer service to the highest possible levels, while saving you money and time, and making your real estate adventure a fun and rewarding experience for everybody involved.
Today I feel better prepared than ever before, to listen to your ideas and dreams and guide you down the path to making them a reality. Whether it’s your first or tenth real estate transaction, I will do my best to ensure that you are very happy that you made the decision to hire me. Just fill out the contact form and I will be notified immediately. Let’s get started today!
• Working with first-time home buyers
• Effectively representing sellers and achieving top dollar
• Residential Homes and Condos
• Lakefront Properties
• Luxury Homes and Estates
• Vacant lots or multi-acre parcels
• Oakland, Genesee, Livingston, Macomb and Wayne Counties
• Negotiating through multiple offer scenarios
• Investment and Rental Properties
• New Construction
• Retirement Homes
• Downsizing, upsizing and lateral moves too
• Finding real life solutions for every real estate situation.
• Full-time real estate professional since 1999
• Consistently ranked among the top agents in the community
• Recipient of annual Quality Service Awards, based on Client ratings.
• Achieved many Masters Awards for outstanding sales performance
• Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Member of Michigan Realtors, state association
• Member of North Oakland County Association of Realtors (NOCBOR)
• Extensive sales and customer service training, including Continuing Education
• Hundreds of successfully closed transactions
• Real Estate Training through NCI Associates
Personal Background and Interests
I am a long-time resident of Clarkston, Michigan, where my husband of over 3 decades, Terry and I have raised our 3 boys: Kyle, Kory and Kody. I love nothing more than to spend time with my family, which gets more and more challenging as my boys get older and everyone gets busier. I love to entertain, inviting everyone over for dinner as often as possible. The holidays are my favorite times to gather. Every Easter, we have 25-30 family members over and I prepare my famous Polish dish – Borscht, from a generations old recipe, along with many side dishes, such as green bean casserole, sweet potatoes and more. Are you hungry yet? We also host a Christmas Eve dinner and celebration for family and friends, which I always look forward to. My hobbies include golfing and bowling, but the trick is finding the time to do either! My favorite charities to donate to are Easter Seals of Michigan and Oakland County Animal Rescue.