My name is Harlen Lantz, and I am honored to have the opportunity for us to get to know each other, and to be in a position to potentially assist you with one of the most important decisions of your life. Please know that I do not take that position lightly and I will work very hard to earn your trust and your business, so you can rest easy knowing that I’m in your corner!
Since I have been in sales most of my adult life, I truly understand what it takes to keep people coming back. Nothing feels better than knowing that my hard work has made a positive impact on my clients, especially when my clients come back years later, or I hear from their friends or family members, who now need to buy or sell real estate. I made the decision to join the Exact Match Properties Team because the primary focus of the company is to take customer service to the highest possible levels, while saving you money and time, and making your real estate adventure a fun and rewarding experience for everybody involved.
When you’re ready to get started, or if you just have a few questions, I’m very easy to get a hold of, 7 days a week and evenings too. Even if you’re not planning to make a move right this minute, there are many things we can discuss, to help ensure that when you are ready, we can hit the ground running. You can fill out the “Contact Harlen” section below, or simply give me a call or a text. I look forward to hearing from you!
- Working with first-time home buyers
- Helping my sellers to get top dollar
- Residential Homes and Condos
- Waterfront homes and land
- Vacant lots or multi-acre parcels
- Oakland, Genesee, Livingston, Macomb and Wayne Counties
- Negotiating through multiple offer scenarios
- Investment and Rental Properties
- Follow-up and detail organization
- Tech savvy, but old-school trained
- Over 20 years experience in professional sales
- 30 combined years specializing in customer service
- Full-time real estate professional since 2015
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of Michigan Realtors, state association
- Member of North Oakland County Association of Realtors (NOCBOR)
- Extensive sales and customer service training
- Member of the Education and Technology Committee for NOCBOR
- Member of the Government Affairs Committee for NOCBOR
- Real Estate Training through NCI Associates
I grew up in Pontiac Michigan, the oldest of 3 and have been a life-long resident of beautiful Oakland County. I am a father to 3 wonderful children, who I have enjoyed watching become incredible young adults. I currently reside in Waterford, Michigan with the love of my life, Penny. I am an avid golfer and enjoy being a member of a few different social organizations, where I often take on leadership roles. I have always loved being around other people and sharing smiles and support to those around me. I want nothing but the best for those that I meet, and I hope to be able to provide my best to you as well!