Thank you for taking the time to get to know me! My name is Mike Galinac, and I have been a full-time real estate professional since 1991. I was a top-producing Century 21 associate for my entire career, until March of 2020, when I was fortunate enough to achieve a long time goal of opening my own full service real estate brokerage.
My goal has always been to provide nothing but the best in professional representation for my clients, and I intend to use that philosophy as the foundation for Exact Match Properties. My clients have always been very good to me, and now I have the ability to take client service to the next level, helping more people than ever before and saving them some money too. Buying, selling and leasing real estate should be a rewarding and pleasant experience, not a stress-filled drama. Don’t be surprised, when working with me or one of my experienced team members, if you actually have fun in the process! I won’t be happy until I know that you are!
When you’re ready to see a property or schedule an appointment for me to stop by for an evaluation of your current home, just send me a quick message, and I will be notified IMMEDIATELY! I work many evenings and weekends, so I can usually accommodate your schedule.
I’m ready to earn your business and I won’t be satisfied until you’re proud to tell others that Mike Galinac and the Exact Match Properties team are the right choice when buying or selling real estate in the great state of Michigan!
- Residential Homes & Condominiums
- Lakefront Homes & Land
- Vacant Land
- Commercial Property
- Bank Owned Foreclosures
- Rental or Investment Properties
- Homes to “flip”
- First-time Buyers & Sellers
- Stepping up or sizing down
- Luxury Homes
- New Construction
- Relocation in or out of town
- Estate Sales
- Full-time real estate agent since 1991
- Consistently ranked among the top producers in our multi-state region
- Member of the Century 21 Centurion Honor Society
- Consistent recipient of Century 21 Masters Award and Centurion Award
- Multiple year recipient of the Century 21 Quality Service Pinnacle Award, based on client reviews
- Voted “Best Male Real Estate Agent” by the readership of The Oakland Press
- Recipient of the Distinguished Service Award by the local Board of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of Michigan Realtors, state association
- Member of North Oakland County Board of Realtors (NOCBOR)
- Recipient of the coveted “World’s Greatest Dad” coffee mug
- Ranked among the top real estate sales people in my immediate family
- 1st Place winner of Cub Scout Pack #255’s Pinewood Derby – 1973
I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. In 1988, my wife Sherry and I moved to northern Oakland County, where we still reside today. I began selling real estate right after our 2nd child was born. Today, our 2 kids, Melissa and Michael are grown adults, navigating their own careers, and we’re very proud of them. I have 4 siblings, 2 brothers and 2 sisters, all of which still live in southeastern Michigan.
I have always enjoyed the personality and natural beauty of the State of Michigan, which has made my job much more gratifying throughout the years. I love that, whether you’re a first-time buyer, sizing up, sizing down or looking for a lakefront dream home, there’s something here in Michigan that’s perfect for you. I look forward to helping you get to that perfect place!